Welcome to the Cajun Palms Guest Dashboard! Here, you'll have access to all the information you need to have the best vacation ever. We hope your stay at our Camp-Resort exceeds expectations. If you have any concerns during your stay, please visit us at our main office or stop one of our staff members—we would love the opportunity to address them promptly to ensure your experience is nothing short of amazing.
Campsite check-in/check-out times are 12pm/11am
Cabin check-in/check-out times are 3pm/10am
*At this time we are not accepting any early check-ins. We hope to offer this perk to our guests again soon!
We are taking all the necessary steps to make sure our campers and staff enjoy a great vacation while still being safe and remaining healthy. Should you have any concerns about your stay, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!
DAILY: 8AM - 9PM
Pools & Splash Pad
CLOSED FOR SEASON
View all of our themed weeks and weekends here
We have many tasty on-site dining options to choose from during your stay! At the Charlies Bar & Grill enjoy burgers, pizza, and local Cajun dishes, or stop by Lee Roy’s Tiki Bar for a drink! Visit one of our concession stands for snacks and refreshments to enjoy at the pool!
Guidelines and Availability for Amenities and Facilities
Guidelines & important information for our amenities & facilities:
- Camp Store is open. Camping supplies, groceries, and camp swag are available at the store.
- Reservations office is open.
- Bathhouses are open. Bathhouses are sanitized frequently.
- Laundry Stations are open. Cleaning occurs frequently.
- Horseshoes is open.
- Playground is open.
- Lake is open for recreation activities like fishing and swimming.
- Take-out activities such as scavenger hunts are available.
- Golf carts rentals are available.
Please visit or call reservations for more information.
Check out our map so you can get to and from all of our awesome amenities! Print at home, here
Important Information Regarding Your Stay
- Quiet hours: Daily 10:30PM - 8AM
- Events and attractions have limited availability during non-peak season.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Please do not give your gate access to anyone outside of the paid registered guest at your campsite or cabin.
- Wristbands must be worn during your stay.
- Max 8 people per site.
- All children/teenagers must be back at a campsite by 10:30PM. They cannot roam the park or occupy bath facilities. This rule will be strictly enforced.
- Please do not park vehicles, golf carts, or ride bikes on grass areas.
- Sound systems or loud speakers are not allowed (even during the day).
- No golf cart riding after 10:30PM
- No outside food or drinks allowed through the pool gate or clubhouse doors, no exceptions.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the Camp-Resort: American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark. State law requires helmets for all guests ages 12 and under.
- Trash pick up is at 9AM daily. All trash must be in sealed trash bags and placed at the road between 8AM and 9AM Please do not put trash out the night before.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
Contact and Local Health Care Providers
Have a question or concern during your stay? Stop by the reservations office. In the case of life threatening emergencies, dial 911.
*Please notify the Camp-Resort staff if you call 911 so we can assist in getting emergency personnel to the correct location in the park.
Local Health Care Providers:
Lourdes Urgent Care
1821 Rees St, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
St Martin Hospital: Emergency Room
210 Champagne Blvd, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
1932 Rees St, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
Breaux Bridge Family Dentistry
1329 Grand Pointe Ave, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517
Breaux Bridge Eye Care
1525 E Bridge St, Breaux Bridge, LA 70517