General Rules & Policies
- The Camp-Resort is open year-round.
- Peak Season: May 25 - September 4.
- Events and attractions have limited availability during non-peak season.
- Specific campsites or cabins may be requested, but are not guaranteed. We do offer you the opportunity to guarantee your favorite campsite or cabin by paying our applicable locking fee. If you opt-out of the locking fee, you are guaranteed your selected site or cabin type, but NOT the specific unit number.
- We have adopted dynamic rates which fluctuate based on occupancy similar to the hotel and airline industry. With that being said, rates vary based upon availability and are subject to change with each search.
- 1 camping unit and 2 cars per site; extra vehicles that must park in overflow lot.
- Please do not give your gate access to anyone outside of the paid registered guest at your campsite or cabin.
- Must be 21 or older to rent a campsite or cabin.
- Wristbands issued upon check-in must be worn at all times to identify you as a registered guest. These wristbands also serve as your ticket to fun! They grant you access and use of the parks attractions, events, and facilities. You may be turned away from an attraction, event, or facility if a wristband is not present.
- The following flags are allowed to be displayed at your site and throughout the Camp-Resort: American, Canadian, Military, including Air Force, Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Coast Guard, POW, MIA, and veterans, sports and decorative flags such as holiday, seasonal or garden.
- Guests must obey all federal, state, and local laws regarding the ownership and possession of firearms. Firearms are not permitted in any property buildings or common areas. The only exception is that guests may have a firearm in a locked, private vehicle in parking areas if permitted by law. The discharge of firearms, BB guns, air guns/rifles, or similar devices is strictly prohibited.
- Please no bicycle riding after dark; state law requires helmets for all guests ages 12 and under.
- Campers may arrive on a motorcycle, but are not permitted to ride the vehicle around the park.
- Sorry, we cannot accept reservations that include a Saturday arrival or departure, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Bookings made during Memorial Day Weekend or Labor Day Weekend with a Sunday departure date will not be accepted, unless made within 1 week of booking.
- Rates, seasons, holidays, rules, and policies are subject to change without notice.
- Quiet hours: Daily 10:30PM - 8AM
- Use of water for non-potable services such as washing vehicles is not permitted.
- Fires are allowed at all RV sites in approved above-ground fire pits only. All fires must be extinguished by bedtime.
- Trash pick up is at 9AM daily. All trash must be in sealed trash bags and placed at the road between 8AM and 9AM Please do not put trash out the night before.
- Camp Credits issued on or before 3/7/2021 will expire on 12/31/2021.
- Check-in time is 12PM
- Check-out time is 11AM
- No tents allowed on RV campsites. One camping unit per site.
- Two-night minimum stay required on all campsites.
- Limit 8 people per site. Rates based on 4 people (4 years old and older). Additional person fees apply.
- Max of two pets allowed at all RV campsites.
- Pets of the registered RV site occupant are welcome, but limited to 2 pets per site. Guests or visitors may not bring pets with them. If they arrive with a pet, they will not be permitted to enter the park. Pet owner is responsible for noise and clean up. Pets must be kept on a leash and may not be left unattended at the site. Pitbulls and rottweilers are not allowed in our park. No pets allowed at tent sites. We reserve the right to remove hostile pets from the parks. View our Pet Waiver here!
- Check-in time is 3PM
- Checkout time is 10AM
- Unless otherwise noted, rates based on 4 people (4 years old and older). Additional person fees apply.
- No tents allowed at cabins.
- All cabins have a two-night minimum stay requirement during non-peak season and three-night minimum during holiday weekends.
- Our cabins are non-smoking. An excessive cleaning fee will be assessed if policy is violated.
- Pets are not currently permitted in or at cabins.
Refunds are prohibited for weather conditions, voluntary departure, acts of nature, or evictions. Any refund processed will be refunded in the same form that it was originally paid or a reservation credit can be issued towards a future stay to be used within one year from the date the reservation credit was issued. All refunds processed via credit/debit card will be processed back to the original credit/debit card used, no exceptions.
Cabin Cancellation Policy
- 3+ WEEKS - Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit
- 2+ WEEKS - 50% of reservation issued in camp credit that will expire one year from issuance and 50% of reservation forfeited
- Less than 2 Weeks - Full reservation forfeited
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date.The cancellation policy shall be amended in the event a natural disaster (i.e. Blizzard, Hurricane, or Tropical Storm Watch/Warning) is issued for the camp-resort area or the guest’s residence within 48 hours of the reservation arrival date OR when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area and the camp-resort will be closed.
Campsite Cancellation Policy
- 2+ WEEKS - Refund minus $25 cancellation fee OR full refund issued in camp credit
- 1+ WEEKS - 50% of reservation issued in camp credit that will expire one year from issuance and 50% of reservation forfeited
- Less than 1 Week - Full reservation forfeited
We do not give credit or refunds due to the discomforts of nature. The fun continues rain or shine. Our cancellation policy varies depending on the timing of your cancellation notice in advance of the reservation date. The cancellation policy shall be amended in the event a natural disaster (i.e. Blizzard, Hurricane, or Tropical Storm Watch/Warning) is issued for the camp-resort area or the guest’s residence within 48 hours of the reservation arrival date OR when there is a mandatory evacuation of the area and the camp-resort will be closed."
- Changes to reservation arrival or departure dates made outside of the cancellation window (3+ weeks for cabins, 2+ weeks for RV sites) will result in a one-time courtesy change and every change made thereafter will be charged a $15 service fee. Guest is responsible for any resultant difference in rates.
- Changes made to decrease occupancy or pets resulting in a credit owed will result in the issuance of a Camp Credit. Camp Credit will remain active on the User Account and will expire one year from issuance.
- Reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed inside the cancellation window.
- Payment is due in full at time of booking.
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- Are you struggling to pay in full? Give us a call to see how we can work with you.
- For a limited time, all future bookings will only require 50% down. The remaining 50% will be required to be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival.
- Reservations will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. No shows will result in full forfeiture of funds.
* All rates, specials, terms and policies are subject to change at any time without notice.
Water Attractions and Pool Rules
- All persons under the age of 16 must have a supervising companion, to be in the pools and within the pool and water attraction area. “Supervising companion” is understood to mean a person who is responsible for assuring that the child will comply with applicable rules and regulations.
- Some pools and attractions may not have a Lifeguard on duty. Please supervise children at all times and follow all posted signs and rules.
- US Coast Guard approved Life Jackets and Puddle jumpers are encouraged for all children 48” or less.
- We expect all guests to behave in a family-friendly manner. Line jumping, profanity, and unruly behavior are considered offensive behaviors and could result in the guest being ejected from the property without a refund.
- Proper swim attire is required.
- Swim attire must be appropriate for a family environment.
- Inappropriate swim attire: Jeans, cut offs, under garments, swim wear that is revealing or has messaging that depicts violence, nudity, vulgarity, or discriminatory language or graphics.
- Swim attire with buckles, rivets, zippers, or exposed metal, and other sharp objects are not allowed on slides.
Outside Food and Beverages
- Food, drinks, and coolers are not allowed in the waterpark. Glass, bottles or containers, and alcohol are not permitted. Food and beverages are not allowed in any pools or spas.
- Pets are not allowed, except for working service animals. Service animals must be always with their handler and may not be in pools or in contact with the water.
- Smoking, vaping, or e-cigarettes are not allowed in or around the pool area.
- Firearms, ammunition, knives, and weapons of any kind are not allowed.
- Larger outside flotation devices including floats and rafts are not permitted.
- Breath holding games are not permitted in any pools or attractions.
- For your safety, certain pools or attractions may need to close during severe weather, such as electrical storms, heavy rain, or high winds. If weather causes a closure every attempt will be made to reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. Pool decks and cabanas will be cleared and guests will be asked to remove their personal items and leave the waterpark area.
- Guests with limited swimming abilities, certain body proportions, certain heights and/or weights may not be able to enjoy all attractions. All guests must meet the attractions requirements to ride.
Cajun Palms RV Resort in Henderson, Louisiana is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Cajun Palms RV Resort website and governs data collection and usage. By using the Cajun Palms RV Resorts website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Cajun Palms RV Resort collects personally identifiable information, such as your email address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Cajun Palms RV Resort also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Cajun Palms RV Resort. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring websites addresses. This information is used by Cajun Palms RV Resort for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Cajun Palms RV Resort website. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through Cajun Palms RV Resort public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: Cajun Palms RV Resort does not read any of your private online communications. Cajun Palms RV Resort encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Cajun Palms RV Resort so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Cajun Palms RV Resort is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Cajun Palms RV Resort and Northgate Resorts family of websites.
Use of your Personal Information
Cajun Palms RV Resort collects and uses your personal information to operate the Cajun Palms RV Resort website and deliver the services you have requested. Cajun Palms RV Resort also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Cajun Palms RV Resort and its affiliates. Cajun Palms RV Resort may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. Cajun Palms RV Resort does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Cajun Palms RV Resort may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Cajun Palms RV Resort may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Cajun Palms RV Resort, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Cajun Palms RV Resort does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent. Cajun Palms RV Resort keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within Cajun Palms RV Resort, in order to determine what Cajun Palms RV Resort services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Cajun Palms RV Resort to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Cajun Palms RV Resort website will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Cajun Palms RV Resort or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Cajun Palms RV Resort; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Cajun Palms RV Resort, or the public.
The Cajun Palms RV Resort website use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Cajun Palms RV Resort pages, or register with Cajun Palms RV Resort site or services, a cookie helps Cajun Palms RV Resort to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Cajun Palms RV Resort website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Cajun Palms RV Resort features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Cajun Palms RV Resort services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Cajun Palms RV Resort secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Cajun Palms RV Resort secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement
Cajun Palms RV Resort will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Cajun Palms RV Resort encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Cajun Palms RV Resort is protecting your information.